Answered By: eTeam Support Last Updated: Aug 24, 2018 Views: 120
IntelliConnect, formerly CCH, is now Cheetah. Cheetah is a comprehensive database of documents and journals related to taxation in the U.S. that cover the Federal and all fifty states plus D.C. Cheetah has some very important and popular titles for lawyers, accountants, and financial professionals to interpret the complex tax law. These titles include the Standard Federal Tax Reporter, Federal Estate and Gift Tax Reporter, Federal Excise Tax Reporter, and U.S. Tax Treaties Reporter. The database also contains tax legislation and regulations news and analysis, as well as many other primary and secondary legal sources for IP, banking and consumer finance, products liability and insurance, securities, transportation, and other practice areas. For more information, see Wolters Kluwer’s Cheetah training site.
The legacy IntelliConnect interface will remain available until Wolters Kluwer retires this platform in late 2018. The University Libraries will remove all links to IntelliConnect when this occurs. Until then, to access the legacy IntelliConnect interface, follow these steps:
- Open Cheetah and click WK PRODUCTS in the upper right-hand corner.
- In the dropdown menu, click IntelliConnect for Legal Professionals.
- You will be redirected to the legacy IntelliConnect platform, providing access to all subscription content.
For additional help, Ask Us!
- Zach S. Henderson Library: Contact the Research Services Desk at 912-478-5645.
- Lane Library: Contact the Reference Desk at 912-344-3026.