Answered By: eTeam Support Last Updated: Aug 30, 2017 Views: 106
Google Scholar Library Links allows you to access the library’s resources while searching Google Scholar. These links appear to the right of the item in Google Scholar and say “View It @ Georgia Southern.” When you click on one of these links, you will be given options to access the resource through the library.
These links will automatically appear any time you search Google Scholar on-campus. However, for these links to appear off-campus, you will need to configure your personal Library Links settings in Google Scholar.
To configure Library Links to work off-campus, see below.
To see Georgia Southern's Library Links in Google Scholar off-campus, you must configure your personal Library Links settings in Google Scholar. Follow these steps:
- In your browser, navigate to Google Scholar at https://scholar.google.com/ and click Sign In in the upper right-hand corner.
- Sign in to your MyGS account.
- Click Settings above the search box.
- Click Library Links in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Search for "Georgia Southern " and click the check box next to "Georgia Southern University - View It @ Georgia Southern."
- Click Save.
Now when you search Google Scholar off-campus while logged into your account, Georgia Southern's Library Links will appear.
If you have any questions, please contact the Information Services Desk at (912)478-5645.